Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Calculus with Analytic Geometry...???

Had my first calculus lesson 2day. it was a short day of lecture 4 me from 10am to 12pm.. den i'm free!! Mr Sam is my lecturer and boy... he's good in math!! and i mean freaking good... anyways, we're not allowed to use two words which are "D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T" and "S-T-U-P-I-D" especially in sentence like: Mr. Sam, this question is difficult.... and so on.. XP

Anyway, he taught us a bit of algebra 2day and overall da lesson was quite fun as mr. Sam is a jovial person who is always making jokes.. having another hour of lecture 2mrw though..

After da lesson, went to get my General Chemistry book from the university bookstore as well... cost me RM70!!! so freaking expensive!! But i bought it anyway.... And da book has more that 1000 pages excluding index and glossary and so on.... Da worse thing is i gotta finish da book within 4 months!!!

 After buying dat book, my kind pal, David Tio sent me home.. Thanks David!! Appreciate it!! Guess i'll return da favour after i learned to drive myself...




My General Chemistry Book...

No comments:

Post a Comment