Monday, January 25, 2010

Bowling....

Went for bowling at Pyramid Megalanes again yesterday wif my family like any other Sundays. But yesterday was a bit special cos i met my instructor there.. His name is Patrick Wong btw.. and man, he's damn gud of a bowler..

Well.. So we bowled and practiced by ourselves for about an hour. Then, start da actual training... Patrick juz suddenly came over and den... evry mistake from my stepping to my aiming and even my final step, the hooking was pointed out by him.. And kinda embarass to admit it, turns out i had a lot of mistake since i haven been keeping up wif practice... Xp

Da best thing was, after a brief session of da training, i decided to play a friendly wif my bro.. And that was when i have a huge surprise.. My score suddenly sky-rocketed to 224!! i've been hitting only 150's and 160's wif highest at 170 then a short lesson from my instructor and evrything changed..

And to end da great day, Patrick even gave my a new bowling ball!(he has 11 bowling balls!! 7 of them is in Sunway Megalanes)  Da one i'm bowling wif now is actually given to me by him oso..  But sadly i still can't bowl wif da new ball 1st cos its now in da workshop for correction works cos my finger position is different from his.. I gotta wait til next week until i can start using it..(haiz... too bad..) until then, i'll stick to my old bowling ball ba.. Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment